HRU is committed to hiring and retaining quality employees who provide outstanding services to the individuals we serve. We hire only the best and as a result, we have great teams of people who exemplify our organizational values and mission. Our employees bring a positive attitude to their work, focusing on providing the best service to the members with whom they have built strong relationships.
Our statistics speak for themselves; over 34% of our employees have been with the agency for six years or more. We treat each other with dignity and mutual respect, expecting the best from each other, capitalizing on our differences and celebrating our talents and capabilities.
Below is a listing of the current employment opportunities available at Human Resources Unlimited. Click the “position title” of interest below to read the full job description. If you are interested in this position, please “Click Here to Apply Now” button at the bottom of the job description. You will be directed to a form where you can submit your name and contact information as well as attach your cover letter and resume. Click “Send” when you are finished and your inquiry and attachments will be forward to our Human Resources Manager for review.
- REHABILITATION COORDINATOR – Lighthouse Vibra Hospital
- Day Habilitation Manager – Pyramid
- CLUBHOUSE HOSPITALITY UNIT COORDINATOR – Odyssey House
- Senior Life Skills Coordinator – (five positions) Pyramid
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Part Time
- PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT – Full Time
- Program Manager – ETS Career Services
For information on Internship opportunities available, please send emails to gro.urhnull@notrehguaD.For more information, please call Deb Augherton, Human Resources Manager at (413) 781-5359, FAX: (413) 746-3370 or e-mail at gro.urhnull@notrehguaD. You may also apply in person at our main office located at 60 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, MA 01104 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Human Resources Unlimited offers a generous benefits package to its employees. Below are just some of many benefits offered by HRU:
- Pension Plan with Organizational Match
- Paid time off including:
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Personal Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Plan
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Tuition Remission Program
- Paid Training
- Employee Assistance Program (Enhanced)
- Career Development and Learning Resources
- Discount Home and Auto Insurance
Note: Benefit eligibility is determined in accordance with HRU policies.